- idzine it, inc. (“idzine it”) shall not commence work on a project (the “Project”) until receipt of the required down payment. Additional remaining payments are due and payable pursuant to the agreed-upon payment plan contained in a client's contract (the “Client Contract”). Billing information provided in the Client Contract shall be utilized to invoice amounts due on the due date(s) set forth in the Client Contract. Upon completion of the Project, completed websites shall not be made to “go live” by idzine it, inc., until final payment is made. If applicable, hosting and domain name registration fees must be paid according to terms in the Client Contract.
- Final payment shall be made in cash, bank or certified check, money order, wire transfer or upon consent of idzine it, inc., personal check. Websites will be uploaded to the server and go live upon final payment (or, in the case of a personal check, upon confirmation that the check has cleared). All payments are final unless stated pursuant to the terms herein. At any time during the course of a project you may ask for and shall receive a detailed invoice of time spent and task performed to date.
- Credit cards payments may be used for deposits or milestone payments and are subject to a three percent (3%) credit card transaction fee per transaction. IDZINE IT, INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS FOR FINAL PAYMENT(S).
- Additional services not contemplated in a Client Contract shall be additionally charged at the then applicable idzine it, inc. hourly rates. Any additional services performed by idzine it, inc. shall be added to the applicable invoice. Any changes to the original project plan and/or proposal may require additional fees and shall be charged by idzine it, inc. in its sole discretion as applicable. You agree that idzine it, inc. does not require written notice to authorize additional work or changes to a project that we are working on. If you or authorized member of your company authorizes changes whether by written communication, e-mail or telephone those changes will be completed with and billed accordingly.
- Any invoice not paid within thirty (30) days of the invoice due date shall be subject to a fifteen dollar ($15) administrative charge. If an invoice remains unpaid for more than thirty (30) days, idzine it, inc. reserves the right to charge interest in the maximum amount allowable by law for each month of delinquency. idzine it, inc., reserves the right to remove web pages from viewing on the Internet until final payment is made. In the event that idzine it, inc. is forced to send a client matter to collection, client agrees to pay all fees and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) in addition to any late fees.
- idzine it, inc. reserves the right to charge a retainer in an agreed upon amount before commencing any project. The retainer shall be charged against amounts billed and, when exhausted, may be required to be refilled. idzine it, inc. reserves the right to not perform any work until the client’s account balance is positive. On larger projects, clients will be billed every thirty (30) days, or as agreed upon by the parties.
- Delays in project completion may occur when:
- There is a delay in any payments of amount due;
- The client requests changes in the design, structure, or content of the project;
- The client purchases an additional service related to the project;
- The client does not provide idzine it, inc. with required design expectations (such as colors, logo, or layout) before work commences;
- There is a delay in the receipt of any required materials from client;
- The client desires complicated elements such as a database, hover buttons, flash, virtual tours, printable pages, etc.;
- The client requests idzine it, inc. to work with third party designers or consultants; or
- The client requests idzine it, inc. to purchase third-party software for specific design or development requests.
Time frame estimates are approximate only and are subject to change.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Client shall not own (a) idzine it, inc.'s proprietary methodologies, concepts, work approaches, know-how and techniques and (b) idzine it, inc. proprietary materials that idzine it, inc. developed prior to the commencement of the work hereunder and all derivatives, improvements, extensions or enhancements thereto which idzine it, inc. develops during the Agreement, but which are not uniquely applicable to the particular specifications, characteristics or functions of the design created for you hereunder (collectively, the "Preexisting Materials"). Client agrees that, notwithstanding anything to the contrary set forth herein: (i) idzine it, inc. shall have the right to retain a copy of any work product of its personnel for its records; (ii) as part of idzine it, inc.’s provision of the services hereunder, idzine it, inc. may use Preexisting Materials that have not been created specifically for Client, including without limitation designs, tools, specifications, drawings, sketches, models, samples, records and documentation, as well as copyrights, trademarks, service marks, ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques, knowledge or data, and any derivatives thereof, which have been originated, developed or purchased by idzine it, inc.; and (iii) all Preexisting Materials and idzine it, inc.s administrative communications, records, files and working papers relating to the services shall remain the sole and exclusive property of idzine it, inc. Other than as granted in these Terms & Conditions, Client shall not have or obtain any rights in such proprietary products, materials and methodologies of idzine it, inc. or any third parties.
Notwithstanding anything in this Agreement to the contrary, idzine it, inc. shall be free to use for any purpose the Residuals resulting from its work on project. The term "Residuals" means information in intangible form, which may be retained by persons performing the services such as ideas, concepts, know-how and techniques that do not contain your confidential information.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in any contract, neither idzine it, inc. nor any of its employees or agents warrants that the functions contained in any web design project will be uninterrupted or error-free. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of any web design project is with the Client. In no event will idzine it, inc. be liable to the client or any third party for any indirect or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, service interruptions caused by Acts of God, the Hosting Service or any other circumstances beyond our reasonable control, any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential, punitive, or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate a web design project, failure of any service provider, of any telecommunications carrier, of the internet backbone, of any internet servers, client or client site visitor's computer or internet software, even if idzine it, inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information through appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to safeguard and secure the information it collects online and offline.
- Hire the services of reliable third party companies to manage credit card information and payment gateway secured encryptions for the websites of its clients. Such companies charge fees per transaction and/or fees per month for which the client is responsible. Most such companies offer various fee plans to best suit the needs of the client's business depending on the volume of the client's online transactions.
Our rate schedule for services offered by idzine it, inc. as of November 21, 2014
|Typesetting||$85 per hour. Billed in 15 min increments|
|Website Maintenance:||$95 per hour. Billed in 15 min increments|
|Development Testing:||$125 per hour. Billed in 15 min increments|
|Photo Enhancement:||$125 per hour. Billed in 15 min increments|
|Website Design:||$135 per hour. Billed in 15 min increments|
|Graphic Design:||$135 per hour. Billed in 15 min increments|
|Art Direction:||$175 per hour. Billed in 15 min increments|
|Video Encoding:||$95 per hour . Billed in 15 min increments|
|Consultation:||$150 per hour. Billed in 15 min increments|
|PHP Programming:||$150 per hour. Billed in 15 min increments|
|Project Management||$135 per hour. Billed in 15 min increments|
|Video Editing, Production, Animation:||$135 per hour. Billed in 15 min increments|
|Website Marketing:||Price varies on package|
|*Regular hourly rates do not apply to pre-paid packages, special promotions and bulk rate projects.|
idzine it, inc. inc.("Basic Principles") is totally committed to protecting the privacy of our site visitors and customers. We fully appreciate and respect the importance of privacy on the Internet. We will not disclose information about our customers to third parties except where it is part of providing a service to you - e.g. arranging for a product to be sent to you, carrying out credit and other security checks and for the purposes of customer research and profiling or where we have your express permission to do so.
We will not sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party (excluding partners from whom you may have linked to our site) without your permission.
Third party sites
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Information We Collect
We may require Customers who visit our Website and purchase products on our Website (collectively the “Service”) to give us contact information, which may include but is not limited to the Customer’s name, company name, address, phone number, email address, cookies, IP logs, billing information, billing name and address, credit card number, and other information as detailed below under “Personal Information” (collectively “Personal Information”). Besides the Personal Information, we may also collect other information regarding your use of the Website. From time to time, we may also collect or ask for additional Personal Information, which will also be expressly included herein as Personal Information. You can opt out of providing this additional information by not entering it when asked or not using the Website, although not providing it may hinder your ability to use the Website.
Information collected is used to provide and maintain the Website and is used at Basic Principles’ discretion. This Information can also be used to contact you to further discuss interest in our company, the services we provide, and to send information regarding Nasty Gal, its partners, its products and other activities such as promotions and events. You may be invited to receive email correspondence by providing an email address. Your email address and any Personal Information will not be distributed or shared with third parties unless it is to transact such business as you have contracted us to do, to comply with legal processes and/or law enforcement requests, or to conduct any business as Basic Principles, in its sole discretion, deems reasonable.
Basic Principles may also email (or send via other methods) information regarding updates to the Website, newsletters, advertisements, or other correspondence. You will have an opportunity to unsubscribe to any emails or mailings by clicking on an “unsubscribe” hyperlink contained in such promotional emails. Despite unsubscribing from such list, Basic Principles may send confirmation emails if you order online and may need to contact you by phone, email or regular mail with questions or issues concerning your order. Any opt-out by you is not deemed valid until processed by Basic Principles. Basic Principles shall not be liable for problems arising from the opt-out procedure.
We acknowledge that you have the right to control how your Personal Information is collected and used.
Your Personal Information
Basic Principles offers various products and services to our Customers and also strives to meet the needs of our Customers. We use your Personal Information for internal purposes such as tracking your order, analyzing your preferences, and noting trends and statistics.
To do this effectively, we need to collect certain Personal Information.
All Personal Information we collect from you requires your consent. We may request your consent from time to time to take part in improved product performance or for marketing purposes that we think will be useful to you. However, unless you are informed otherwise, the Personal Information we hold is for establishing and managing our business and customer relationship with you. Sensitive information is subject to greater restrictions and governed by law.
We take all reasonable steps to keep your Personal Information secure in a combination of secure computer storage, hard copy files and other records. We take steps to protect the personal information we hold from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. You have the right to access the Personal Information you have provided to us.
If you wish to verify the details you have submitted to Basic Principles you may do so by contacting us via the e-mail address or address given below. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information. You must therefore keep this information safe as you will be responsible for any action which we take in response to a request from someone using your e-mail. If you find that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date then we will promptly correct it upon receipt of the changes from you.
We are always pleased to hear from our customers (even if it is a complaint!). We are always grateful for any time you spend providing us with the knowledge we need to ensure our customers are completely satisfied - we want you to return to the site and to recommend us to your friends and family. If you have any questions or feedback about this statement, or if you would like us to stop processing your information, please do not hesitate to contact a customer service , who will be delighted to answer any questions you may have.
You can either contact customer service
Or, write to us at:
idzine it, inc.
16 Wayne Street
Jersey City, NJ 07302
Disclosure of Your Information/Security
Although Basic Principles uses industry standard practices to protect your Personal Information, due to technical limitations, WE DO NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT AND/OR GUARANTEE THAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL REMAIN SECURE. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information or private communications will always remain private. Notwithstanding this, as a matter of policy, we NEVER sell or rent any Personal Information about you to any third party.
The following describes some of the ways that your Personal Information may be disclosed and you expressly agree that your Personal Information may be disclosed by Basic Principles in the following ways:
- Cookies. When you visit the Website, our server may attach a small data file known as a “cookie” to your hard drive. This enables us to analyze usage patterns on our Website in order to tailor it to our users’ needs. Cookies are safe and cannot be used to deliver a virus. Cookies only identify your computer to our servers when you visit our Website. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies. If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can refuse the transfer of cookies to your computer’s hard drive by adjusting your Internet browser. Without accepting a Cookie, you can browse through our site, but you will be unable to establish a shopping cart session and make a purchase on-line.
- Legal Requests. Basic Principles may lawfully disclose your Personal Information for law enforcement or regulatory purposes.
Changes to Our Privacy Statement
From time to time, it may be necessary for us to review and revise our privacy statement. We reserve the right to change our privacy statement at any time and to notify you by publishing an updated version of the policy on the Basic Principles website at www.idzineit.net.